My Babbles and Jabbers ;)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tired...Fatigue

And I thought I was well rested last night cos' only woke up twice to pee compared to the usual 3-4 times...but here I am starting to feel sleepy and missing my bed :(

Endure endure...

Theoretically it shld be another 7 weeks more, but that largely depends on when the little princess wants to arrive and see her folks. Now walking is already starting to become a chore, shopping is no longer my favourite hobby and the most I can go is perhaps 30mins walking and then I will need to find a refuge to sit down and rest that poor spine and legs. Hard to also play with the boy now on the floor cos' it will take me sometime to pick myself up on twos again. Sometimes the boy has to help pull me up too, usually he will go "Mummy, 1, 2, 3...1, 2, 3..." so helpful of him :) love him to bits!

So, since last weekend, I have been overworking the poor washing machine, throwing all the cute tiny pink and red clothings into it for washing. The rompers and PJs are done, what's left are the cloth nappies, sleep suits, some mittens and booties and new cloth hankies. Target to pack the hospital bag by this coming weekend and clearing up of the nursery by the next. All shld be done by end of this month and come next month, I will be busy doing the handover to the new hired temp (hopefully by then we already have someone!) and counting down to the popping day!

Can't imagine going through another round of confinement again, hoping that the experience this time will be better and more "enjoyable". Oh, nearly forgotten about the getting the maid as well, really need another pair of hands to help out at home since Hubby Goh always have last minute night jobs or entertainment to attend with bosses. Hopefully can get a reliable maid and not go through the headache of maid changing after hearing the horror stories from frens and relatives. Yah, it's just like striking 4D, all depends on luck, so pls wish me all the luck!!

Still sleepy..the lunch is making me even more drowsy than ever....urghh...how to survive for the 4pm meeting later??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home