My Babbles and Jabbers ;)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sigh....so tired..

Yeh..work has been massive eversince the re-org..sometimes I'm quite amazed how I could juggle 8 campaigns/events at the same time. Been burying my head into work all these while and has neglected so many things..my skin is turning bad, so dry..sleep deprived that I caught G's virus easily, down with fever one day, and another day down with stomach flu and high fever again...sigh...where is work life balance? I wonder..

Anyway, I've decided to take a long rest since fell sick last Thur. Fri was on MC but been glued to the laptop the entire day cos' of unfinished work (when is it finishing anyway??). Sat and Sun spent quality time with the boy since Hubby Goh was busy with his work and today and tmr, I took leave cos' G's childcare is closed for Teachers' Day. Decided that I should take a few hours off with boy (hooray! he's with my mum now!) and work to get my hair done (suddenly all the whites came out!)...

And clap clap...September is just a day a way! It's a month of celebration - celebrate our wedding anniversary as well as MY birthday! Hehe..

This year, we celebrate our FIVE years of togetherness...hubby goh didn't hesistate and got me this:

My FIRST ROLEX watch!!!!
He knew I don't like the lady's model, so he got me this big faced man's model instead..haha...I so *heart* him.. :)


Now, I'm scratching head what to get him although he keeps telling me that he doesn't need anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home