My Babbles and Jabbers ;)

Saturday, October 03, 2009

My Biggest Pressie

And so the celebrations ended, both birthday and 5th wedding anniversary.

Though we didn't do anything BIG, managed to spend a day together reminising the dating times..without the BOY of cos :) We went to The Line at Shang for a sumptuous lunch, he has been there twice already for some company functions but thought it will be good to be bring me there since I've been lamenting abt it for quite sometime..hehe. Well, the food was not bad, I wish I had a bigger stomach to wallop them all! After the heavy lunch, we proceeded for some shopping cos' I wanted to hunt for a nice wallet for hub to replace the old one I've bought him 6 years ago. Yes! He's still carrying that and he keeps insisting that it's still in good condition and he can still use it for another 5 more years...haha..this man ah! Anyway, I've managed to convince him and bought him a leather Montblanc wallet. He's still keeping it in the box cos' he said he wants to use it for the new year! OMG! I dunno what to comment abt this man...haha.

For me, I've indulged in another Gucci bag for myself. Hee...it was quite affordable so thought of rewarding myself for the hardwork I've put in for work and at home. Like hub's wallet, my new bag is still pretty well kept in the dust bag cos' I've intended to use it for the chinese new year too...muhahaha...

And guess what's the biggest pressie I've got this year??

Ta-dah! Baby #2!!

Discovered the pregnancy on 13 Sep and was confirmed by the gynae on 28 Sep. Yeh, I waited for 2 weeks to confirm it cos' based on previous experience, the gynae can't check on anything if it's still too early. So by the time I went, I was delighted to know that I'm already 8 weeks preg and was even happier to see the little one for the first time during the scan and heard it's galloping heartbeat too!

All along I've been hoping for a girl, but somehow seeing Garreth boy growing by the day and getting cuter and wiser.. I think it just doesn't matter if baby #2 is a boy or gal anymore. Of cos' if it's a gal it will be a bonue, but if it's another boy, he will be another playmate for Garreth boy and we will still love him as ever.

So till then, we will meet beanie again in another 3 week's time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home