My Babbles and Jabbers ;)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Halfway Mark

Yippie! I'm already halfway there, another 4mths+ and I will pop pop pop!

Went for the scheduled detailed scan yday with Hubby Goh. The wait for the scan was sooooo LONG (40mins) while the scan only took less than 30mins! But the wait was worthwhile afterall cos' we saw how beanie did rock and roll inside, flipping up-down and showing her all-so powerful kicks :) And yes, it's 100% confirmed that beanie's a GAL...it was pretty obvious when the sonographer was scanning for the fenur's length (thigh bone)...I was frantically checking if there's any little "3rd leg" in between those thighs and was quite relieved when the sonographer announced that it's really a GAL..hehehe...I is so happy! MIL was as anxious as I am as she called when I was in the middle of the scans! I think she's just as happy for getting a grand daughter this time!

And now, Hubby Goh is just hoping that the precious princess will the Daddy's Gal...haha...cos' Garreth boy is an absolute Mummy's Boy and he is jealous about it..hahaha. Way to go Daddy Goh!

So...hehe...I can start shopping for all the girly items..errm actually I've already done so secretly, just that I never tell Hubby in case he throws a wet blanket.

Statistics as at 20 weeks and 6 days:
My weight gain so far - 2.4kg
Beanie's weight - 430gm

To side track...I'm bio-ing a sling bag from LV and Hubby Goh has generously agreed to sponsor cos' he just got his bonus. Muhahahahaha.....I should be so lucky...lucky lucky lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home