My Babbles and Jabbers ;)

Friday, February 12, 2010

AVP

Yes yes! Just got the sms notification form Hubby Goh that he has received the promotion letter and he is officially appointed as the AVP!!! Yahoo!! So happy for him! All his hard work and effort has paid off...FINALLY! He must be grinning from ear to ear now....hahaha..guess it's his best birthday pressie this year!

I'm happy too cos' i will be getting a bag of my choice..AGAIN! Muhahaha...Now I deliberating whether to get another LV or a Miu Miu...hehehe..so excited!!

Then again, I think I'm having less and less energy to shop liao. Now nearly 7 mths and already feeling the "heaviness"..walking has became a chore and sometimes I just feel like sitting down and do nothing..haha. Sounds so lazy as compared to my previous pregnancy. But funny leh, I didn't put on alot of weight this time round (around 5 kg so far?), but yet I felt heavier?? Hmmm...

Anyway, we have already decided on a name for the darling gal. Not going to disclose here until she's born, but we have been prepping Garreth boy and he has no probs pronouncing or remembering it. That smart alec! Love him to bits :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home